Thursday, May 10, 2007

You'd be crazy to pass up the chance to buy this car - really.

Kuba is the sweetest, sexiest, sportiest car I've ever known. I'm as sad as his owner that he has to sell him. I myself am not in a situation where I can currently buy a car, or this blog would not exist. I would have bought Kuba myself the instant I found out he had to be sold:)

He is so fun to drive! He has been cared for impeccably, and is a well-loved sweetheart of a Mini. He also has a wonderful practical side. We've been able to put an impressive amount of stuff from shopping trips in the back. I've driven Kuba, sat in the passenger seat and the back seat, and was always comfortable. Surprisingly roomy for a small car, because it's so well designed.

I'll miss you Kubacita:(

Don't buy him unless you're fully prepared and willing to love a very sweet little car!